Tuesday 13 March 2012

Colour Crush!



























Turquoise is a colour that is usually associated with summer and all that comes with my all time favourite season. During summer i can be repetitively spotted down by Bondi beach wearing a flowing white maxi dress, tan gladiator sandals and my Ray-Ban Wayfarers and to add a little summer sparkle to my casual outfit-my turquoise rock necklace handling from a simple thin, gold chain....and that is just outfit one out of..well i have actually lost count. But anyways what i love about 'Turquoise' is the colours ability  to add a sense freshness to my outfits in a manner that is both simple, yet eye-catching. And let me tell you...the ability of Turquoise does not stop there! Whether its through subtle highlights in hair or a bright-feature wall in a bedroom, this fresh and reviving colour never fails to disappoint and will leave on-lookers breathless (of course if done right). Here are a collection of Pinterest images (www.pinterest.com) to get your inspirations flowing...Happy lusting!

Beijinhos.xx