Sunday 2 September 2012

Oh Spring!








Apologies for my absence. I have been lost in the wailing depths of coldness that is otherwise known as Winter. As the months of June, July and August bring out serene silence and the cold unknown, it is often that I remove myself from the social world to enter my own cocoon of meditation, recuperation and self-reflection. But Alas! Spring has finally emerged! And while some days may still reflect those of Winter, a new ray of warm hope suddenly shines through me and continues to stay as i know that it can only get better from here. Suddenly, the air feels warm, the days are longer and the beautiful essence of Spring flowers open up my senses. New exciting fashions emerge. The clashing of florals, the layering of jewellery and the ultimate opportunity to express yourselves with the freedom and life that dear Spring brings with her. So with my tussled waves and St Germain lip colour, i am ready to take on this next chapter of the year with feelings and experiences of Relaxation, Life, Love and Freedom. To my Dear friend Spring, Thank You. It has definitely been a long time coming!

Beijinhos.xx