Monday 17 September 2012

Denim Days














Wooohoooo for Summer Approaching! Time to get out my denim cutouts. I am totally in love with styling my light wash One Teaspoon Bandits with a grey tee, my black blazer, black sandals with thin gold piping and to finish off the look a delicate collection of thin metallic chains in solver, gold and rose gold for a perfect layering effect. ( Yes. Mixing metals if here to stay this season!). And off i go to a shopping trip with the girls, a day at the markets or a relaxing Sunday Brunch. And that is only just one look i can get out of my denim shorts...the list is endless as it can be style to whatever YOUR personal style or look of choice is! So have a browse of the images of inspiration i have provided and just remember to EXPERIMENT and HAVE FUN when putting together your denim short outfit!

Beijinhos.xx