Thursday 10 May 2012

SUPER SUNNY STYLIN'






















Helloooo! I know its been a while since ive posted-especially since i post multiple times a day so for me, i feel like it has been FOREVER! and my page is look a bit outta date! These past few weeks have been hectic! with uni assignments, prac, work and daily commitments, i haven't really gotten any 'me' time and i gotta say ive missed my endless browsing of glossy fashion magazines, clicking on the endless style images on Pinterest and looking up the latest trends on my personal blog loves! Anywho..this sudden warm weather (mind you it is almost Winter here in Australia!) has re-promted my love for sunglasses. I am a sucker for the over-sized styles but always heading towards new and unusual designs that just give that extra vaaaa---voooooom!

Beijinhos.xx