Saturday 25 February 2012

My Favorite Things...

First post! Im kinda new to the blogging world. The thought of sharing personal thoughts, likes and dislikes to the unknown sounds a bit daunting but hey there is a first time for everything! To kickstart this potential addiction I thought i'd share with you all images of some of the things i am loving right now...hope u enjoy!


Yep! This YSL ring is basically all a girl ever needs. I'll take one in every colour thanks!


Right now I am OBSESSED with french movies. I don't know whether its the quirky story lines, the romantic scenery or my dreams to one day live this unique culture but i'll tell you now..if you're ever looking for me i will most likely be found laying cosy in my bed with laptop in one hand and popcorn in the other watching Paris Je t'aime, Amelie or Coco Avant Chanel.
I thankfully received this as a Christmas gift last year. As a collector of Marc Jacobs fragrances, i was delighted to find his newest creation OH so sweet, OH so lovely and and OH so LOLA!


I have always been a fan of simple yet-statement making jewellery peices. Lately i have been lusting over simple long chained cross necklaces similar to the one shown in the image above. To ensure i could wear this trend with all my outfits i purchased both a silver and gold cross in different sizes and shape. Although the intention was to wear separately, i have admittedly teamed up both my gold and silver cross necklaces for the one outfit and i must say the compliments have been ENDLESS!

Probably linked to my current obsession with French movies, I have discovered a new fascination with old French envelopes. If i could get my hands on some of these amazing memorabilia i would make a collage piece and hang it on my currently bare desk wall....ahhh if only...
It is still February here in Sydney but the dreary weather and poor excuse for Summer has encouraged me to already think about my up-comming winter wardrobe. These two gorgeous knits were featured in Miss Unkon's 2011 winter range. I sooo regret not getting my hands on one of these pieces which i would have thrown over some black leggings and chunky biker boots. I have been trying to find a replica online but so far no luck...hmmm looks like ill have to freeze this winter.


Living in Sydney it is hard to get my hands on some genuine antique looking books as pictured above. If i could,  I would carefully place them on my display shelf in my room, take a step back and imagine i am in the dusty rooms of an old library hidden away in the alleyways of London...

Beijinhos.xx